Ihre Anmeldung zur Veranstaltung Wirtschaft im Dialog ist eingegangenLabour law in Germany has a lot more obligations and requirements than it has in other countries, especially in the UK and the United States.
This seminar familiarizes foreign managers with the main items of German labour law, in the fields of individual as well as of collective labour law.
Your questions will be answered comprehensively and for practical application. During the workshop, you can exchange your experiences with colleagues.
Themen und Inhalte
- Legal basis of employment contracts
- Co-determination of the work‘s council
- Liabilities and rights of employers and employees
- will - skill - ill: Prerequisites and procedures for supervisors when managing employment
- Additional topics can be added upon participants‘ requests.
Non German-speaking CEOs, Branch Managers, HR-directors and other executives, supervising employees in Germany
Susanne Burster, labour lawyer
Bernd Schneider, labour lawyer